Terms & Conditions
The platform is a matchmaking platform to find a life partner for marriage and is not a casual dating site. ApneSapne is a free site for your access along with offering memberships for becoming our partners to promote your business.
- To use our website, you must register as a member which is defined under sub-clause (w) of Section 2 of the Information Technology Act, 2000. This Agreement is a digital agreement that establishes the legally binding terms you must accept to use the Site and to become a "Member."
- For purposes of this Agreement, the term "Member" means a person/organization willingly submits details to the Site whether such person uses the Service as a free member or a paid member, and the user shall mean a person/organization who actively uses the platform to promote his/her profile for matchmaking and service offering purposes.
- By using the platform, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. You consent to submit your personally identifiable information including sensitive personal data such as your financial data if opted for our paid membership, Identity proofs, religion, community, etc, to organize, process, display and utilize the said information to provide the Services and if you have any objection in managing/processing your data, we advise you not to register to our platform.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the login credentials you are designated during the login process, and you are solely accountable for all activities that occur under your account.
- ApneSapne reserves the right in its sole discretion to review the activity and status of each account and block access to the member if any wrong activities are identified.
- Multiple accounts and profiles of the same person are not allowed on our platform.
- You are strongly advised to submit a copy of your Driving License, Passport, or any other Government-issued identity proof.
- ApneSapne reserves the right to take appropriate steps to protect itself and its members from any abuse/misuse as it considers suitable in its sole discretion.